Finally! the day is here that probably all of us were waiting for, The biggest sale on all the products, I mean literally everything! May it be Laptops like MacBooks to other High-Performance Windows Laptops to Cameras like GoPro or even Web Hosting for that matter. Everything slips down to over 50% OFF usually. Yup, You Guessed it, Black Friday it is! and in this post, we will be looking especially into MacBook Air Laptop and MacBook Air Black Friday Deals and Discounts.
MacBook Air Black Friday Deals and Discounts 2017
MacBook Air is Going to be 50% OFF this Black Friday 2017 as a part of the great discounts on all the tech products. And I would suggest you to only buy the latest and greatest MacBook Air as it is the best deal from MacBook Air Black Friday this year.
Click on the link below to Activate the deal to get save 50% on your all new MacBook Air[button color=”red” size=”normal” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”http://amzn.to/2xQSMV7″]MacBook Air Black Friday[/button]
MacBook Air Features and Info
Here are the Features of the New MacBook Air on which we have the MacBook Black Friday Discount
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM; 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X El Capitan, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life Macbook Air does not have a Retina display on any model.
-Brilliant display. It’s very bright. The keyboard is lit so that helps with late night homework.
– Easy to learn and navigate. Even with non-apple products. I downloaded word and it works great on this mac, as does PowerPoint.
– Lightweight. This thing is so easy to carry. In my undergrad I had a traditional laptop, and it was so heavy to carry on campus. I have this one in a small sleeve and it is very easy to transport back and forth.
– Quiet – this thing does not make a lot of noise when typing. The key stroke isn’t as deep, so the click isn’t as loud, which is nice when you’re in class taking notes.
– Excellent sound system – its speakers are clear and LOUD. Great for when you just have to have an impromptu dance party while making dinner with your kids 🙂
– Good battery life – I use this thing daily, and have to charge it about once a week, maybe twice a week depending on how much late night surfing I’m doing.
– Fast – it has great processing time. I’m constantly taking pictures on my phone and airdropping them to the MacBook Air (what can I say, my cloud is already full!). It takes literally seconds for this thing to download 35+ pictures.
– it has a USB port still. The newer MacBook Pro does not, which would drive me nuts!
I will say it can be a bit cumbersome to use the pad. I like a traditional mouse better, but this is easily resolved by attaching a wireless mouse (which I have for this computer – thank you USB port!)
It doesn’t have a CD drive (bummer for watching dvds/playing cds)
Techavy’s best apps
The Best Apps For Animal Lovers
The 6 Best Apps For Accountants
DailyForex Review: Get the Latest Market Updates on your Fingertips
5 Android Apps You Can Download on Your PC
8 Mobile Gaming Apps to Improve Your Brain Power
The 6 Best Freemium Apps and Tools For Your Mobile Device
APK2 months ago
Hotstar Premium APK Download – Free Hotstar premium Account
Movies1 month ago
Kickass Proxy – 30 KAT Mirror Sites & Proxies ~ KAT UnBlocked.
How to4 months ago
123MOVIES Unblocked – Ten 123 Movies Proxies and Mirrors
Android8 months ago
Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition for Free Download
Android8 months ago
Shadow Fight 2 MOD APK Download (Unlimited Money!)
Android8 months ago
Google Play Services APK Framework 11.3.02 Latest Version Download
Android9 months ago
SixAxis Controller App APK Free Download 2017
Downloads1 year ago
How to Download Torrent with IDM – 100% Working