Like most of the users out there, if you have ever questioned the integrity of Xnspy, you need to read this review. Xnspy is being sold as one of the most reliable Android spying apps. Even though it’s a spying app, people use it for all sorts of reasons. Such as:
- Applying parental controls
Unsupervised use of technology, being on social media all the time, texting friends aggressively or contacting online strangers, these are a few of the many problems parents are worried about. An Android spying app like Xnspy lets parents take charge of all that and do a digital detox for your kids by putting screen-time controls, applying filters, setting alerts, etc.
- Employee monitoring
All employers have to be certain the company’s confidential information is not being leaked and if employees could be trusted with company’s precious time. Xnspy is being used to track and monitor all such suspicions.
- Keeping the family safe
Xnspy is extremely useful in ensuring your loved ones are safe by letting you track their location in real time or by applying geofencing techniques to mark the territory that’s not safe for them to cross.
Prerequisites for using Xnspy
There are no hard and fast prerequisites for using Xnspy. To use this app, you must first do the following:
- Check your phone’s compatibility: To use this or any other Android spying app, you have to check the phone’s compatibility first. Xnspy app works on Android OS Versions 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, and 8.x.
- Get physical access to the device: You will need physical access to the Android phone—
the target device you want to monitor. This process should take 5 minutes only.
How to configure Xnspy?
Just follow the Xnspy installation guide to install it on the device. After that, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit https://cp.xnspy.com/ from your computer or smartphone and enter your login credentials.
Step 2: The dashboard will prompt you to choose “Xnspy for Android”. Click on that and this should configure Xnspy.
Now give this Android spying app at least 24 hours to grab data from the device and transfer it to your dashboard.
Features of Xnspy
Xnspy is one of the most used Android spying apps because it has basic and advanced spying features. Have a look at these:
Basic Spying features
- View call logs: You can access incoming, outgoing, and missed calls on the target phone.
- View text messages: You can read all the sent and received text messages on the phone. Even the ones that were deleted by the target device.
- Watchlist contacts: If you want to watchlist certain contacts, you can set alerts for that.
- Track GPS location: Like any other spying app, Xnspy helps a user track the accurate location of the target device. Apart from this, you can also dive into their location history log and see what places they have visited throughout the day.
- Read emails: You can read emails (sent and received) from the default mailbox.
- Monitor browsing history: Xnspy also lets you track the browsing history of the target phone. You can see their bookmarked websites, the most visited URLs, and their frequency, too.
- View photos, videos and calendar entries: It’s amazing how you can use this spying app to access the phone’s gallery and view photos and videos stored in the phone. Other than this, you can also view their calendar to check their schedule for the day or week.
Advanced spying features
- Geofencing: Not many spying apps have this feature and if they do, those apps are expensive. With geofencing, you can set alerts on the entry or exit of certain locations. Whenever the target device crosses the boundaries you have set for them, you will get a notification.
- Spy on Instant Messenger chats: With Xnspy, you can read the instant messenger chats on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Instagram, Kik messenger, Tinder messages, and even Skype. You will be glad to know that no rooting is required for spying on WhatsApp messages.
- Record phone calls: All the calls on the target device are automatically recorded and uploaded on the Xnspy dashboard. You can listen to them whenever you want.
- Ambient recording: This feature lets you eavesdrop on the phone’s surrounding. You simply have to send a remote command and Xnspy access’s the microphone of the target device, turns it on and records the surroundings. These recordings are automatically uploaded to the dashboard which you can download and listen to later on.
- Remote control: The remote control features include locking the device, viewing the list of installed apps, blocking an app, erasing data from the phone, and taking live screenshots.
- Keylogger: This is another one of the most in-demand features in an Android spying app. Using Xnspy’s keylogger, you can monitor keystrokes on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, and Skype.
Xnspy is designed to be an easy-to-use app by providing a user-friendly interface. You can get a hang of this app by just watching a few tutorials from their own website. They also have video tutorials for each feature explaining everything step-by-step. Hardly any other spying app vendor has done that on their website. They also have well-documented how-to guides regarding their features.
As you enter the dashboard, there is a menu on your left side. Let’s suppose you click on “Messenger.” you will see a drop-down list consisting of different IMs like “Viber,” “Skype,” “WhatsApp,” etc. Just click on any one of them and screen that appears will display you all the chats.
Since we are calling it an “Android spying app,” you can also hide its icon for a discrete spying mission. However, the company says that you must install Xnspy by the person’s consent and that is definitely what we also recommended.
It’s important to be aware of the pros and cons of Xnspy before you decide to buy it. Here you go:
- It offers great compatibility with almost all Android device manufacturers.
- If you fear you will have trouble installing the app on your own, you can contact their support team to install it for you in the target phone.
- It’s user-friendly and it has all the right spying features a user would want from a spying app.
- You don’t have to root someone’s Android phone to install Xnspy.
- Some users have complained about synch problem but that’s mostly because of poor internet connection.
- Does not have a free trial version.
How much does Xnspy cost?
Xnspy is sold in Basic Edition with primary spying features and Premium Edition with advanced spying features. You can choose from monthly, quarterly, and annual subscription plans. Here is the price breakdown according to that:
|Basic Edition||Premium Edition|
|Monthly||$49.99 / month||$59.99 / month|
|Quarterly||$23.33 / month||$33.33 / month|
|Annually||$8.33 / month||$12.49 / month|
Their annual subscription plan is the most economical package. As compared to other Android spying apps, it’s the most affordable.
You can contact Xnspy’s support team by email or live chat whenever you need help in troubleshooting your problems. They don’t have phone support but their live chat support is offered 24/7 so you will have your issues addressed fast.
Xnspy has very minor flaws which are already discussed above. Other than these, this Android spying app isn’t going to let you down. It’s a package of great price and features. It has what you need from a good mobile monitoring software.