Have you got the new iPhone and looking for the options for transferring the photos from your old iPhone to new iPhone? Of course, iTunes was one of the best options you can use for the purpose. However, iTunes now only supports one-way sync of iPhone photos. Regarding transferring photos to new iPhone, DearMob iPhone Manager can be a good option for the purpose.
DearMob iPhone Manager – An Overview
earMob iPhone Manager is an excellent option and a handy tool for your needs in managing your iPhone. It can handle a whole lot of tasks including backing up and transferring data that can include iPhone photo, music, video, contacts, books, messages, apps, and other content.
The military grade encryption that DearMob follows should make it an ideal choice for most of your file transfer needs. If you are someone who cares for security, this is the best you can go with.
The Salient features that make it a good choice
Some of the features that would make DearMob iPhone manager a formidable choice can be summed up as here below –
- You can use the tool to transfer your files between your computer and iPhone in either direction.
- It also lets you transfer files based on a selective choice. You can choose files by album, date or opt for any random selection.
- It will retain the metadata of all your files and also aid you in converting your files from HEIC to JPG.
- All photos are supported irrespective of their original source.
- You can even use it to delete photos from the iPhone when you find them undeletable on the iPhone directly.
How to transfer photos using DearMob iPhone Manager
Follow the steps here below to transfer photos from your old iPhone to your PC without the need for iTunes.
- Launch DearMob iPhone Manager and click on the Photo Transfer section on the interface.
- Choose the photos you want to backup or transfer.
- Click on Export
Next step will involve transferring your photos from computer to your new iPhone. Go through the following steps –
- Connect your new iPhone to your computer.
- Trust the computer by unlocking your iPhone and clicking on Trust this computer option.
- You will need to create a new album on your new iPhone. You will not be able to transfer photos to the Camera Roll.
- Click on an Add Photo and choose the photos manually to add the files. You can even choose a folder if you want to transfer all your photos.
- Click on Sync.
What are the advantages of using DearMob iPhone Manager over other file transfer tools? Here are our reasons –
- It can without any kind of support from iTunes or any other Apple service. So, if you are not willing to use iTunes for any reason, this can be your best bet to transfer iPhone to new iPhone XS/Max/XR.
- DearMob iPhone manager lets you encrypt your file transfer to protect your privacy. You can use the protection through both asymmetric and symmetric cryptography, including 1024-bit RSA, 256-bit AES, PBKDF2, Argon 2.
The following video should give you information on the tool and its capabilities