SBI or the State Bank of India has gained popularity and trust of several users all around the country with its spellbound services and offers. With the Human Resource Management System Portal as an extended version of the digital services offered by SBI, their services are unlimited and really useful to solve all your banking problems.
Its head office is located in Mumbai and it has more than 14000 branches and 191 offices which are foreign controlled. These offices have the same kind of services all over India. SBI has never disappointed its users in regard to its services as well as schemes. The HRMS service portals provided by the bank are of no exception.
The Human Resource Management System Portal comes with exciting deals which you can easily avail if you fit into the eligibility criteria.
What makes you eligible to gain access to the HRMS portal of SBI is if you are a permanent staff or employee working for the State Bank of India. If you are a retired employee of bank or controllers of the bank from all over the country can also gain access to this portal scheme.
Another important criterion for eligibility includes the associate bank employees of the SBI which includes State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Karnataka, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur and State Bank of Mysore.
If you fall under the above mentioned categories, you can avail your SBI HRMS.
Process of Logging in:-
Here is a detailed step by step process on logging onto the site:-
- Click on the portal link associated with the SBI HRMS website which is https://hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- After going to the official page, they will request for your ID and password information. For your requested ID, type in your PF number which will be provided to you by the bank during the time of your registration. For the requested password, enter your date of birth. Again, this should correspond with the details you provided the bank with during the period of your registration.
- After filling in your details, proceed and click on the ‘login’ option to continue the process so you can gain access to your HRMS portal rights.
- After you click on login, it will take you to a page where you have to answer a security question. If you have answered it successfully it will take you to the page where you will come across all your portal schemes and privileges that you are entitled to claim.
What to Expect on your HRMS Portal Page:-
Here are the things you can view once you login to your portal page:-
- If you have taken a loan from the bank, you can check your loan status as of present or whenever you decide to go through it.
- If you wish to take a loan. You can go through all the procedures and packages that the bank provides you with.
- If you want to avail your pension money, you can view your pension status or slip.
- You can check out the various offers and packages on pension if you are retiring from the job.
- You can view your salary slip which consists of all the accounts of your services and the salary you will be provided with.
- You can check your available balance on your account.
Hopefully this guide has guided you intricately on what HRMS scheme is, what it consists of and how to avail it. Please go ahead and claim it if you fall under the eligibility criteria associated with this portal.
Leave a Reply