Outlook is a handy and most used email application worldwide. How much easy it is to use, that ample complexities are involved in its frame. So, it is not likely to backup Outlook data using regular methods. Hence, Microsoft provided an inbuilt technique called “export” option to backup Outlook data.
But, it is the manual method. The manual way of Outlook data backup means the risk is more. If anything goes wrong in the middle of back up process, your entire Outlook profile gets affected. Also, this method doesn’t allow you to backup entire Outlook information. And, the most important downside of manual backup process is it directly works on your Outlook data files.
So, Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate utility is developed to make Outlook backup and migrate process simpler as well error-free.
Why Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate?
As the name says, it is an automated way to backup and migrate Outlook with all settings and attributes.
- Operates in Read-only mode and completes the backup process within few mouse clicks
- Backup emails, contacts, notes, calendar events, RSS feed etc along with account setting
- It is a customized approach: permits user to select items for backup and offers scheduler to set up regular backup
- This Outlook backup software facilitates encryption and compression of generated backup
- Along with backup, it offers restoration option: thus, eases the process of Outlook migration
- Easily moves Outlook profile from older to higher Outlook version
- Migrate Outlook Profiles to a new computer or operating system
- Fitted with handy interface that simplifies the course and provides 24/7 technical assistance
- Suits for all Outlook editions
- It is 100% malware free and safe to use
How to use Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate?
First, download Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate software and install it using below steps.
- Open the downloaded file and run it
- Go Next and select “I accept the agreement” option
- Click on Next option and finally hit Finish button
After completion of installation process, run the software and follow these guidelines.
Procedure to Backup Outlook:
1. Click on Backup button present on the main screen
2. You will get two options namely Smart Backup and Advance Backup
3. Go for Smart Backup option if you wish to backup entire Outlook in a single click
4. Opt Advanced Backup option to backup only selected attributes
5. Select Create a new backup file option
6. Mark required attributes in Select Outlook Items window, to backup
7. Click next, specify location to save backup file in Backup Settings window
8. Proceed and complete the backup process
9. Verify contents in summary window and Finish the process
Procedure to Migrate Outlook:
Here are the steps to move Outlook to a new computer or new profile.
1. To migrate Outlook to new computer or profile, install and run the Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate software on the destination system along with the previously created backup file.
2. Click on the Migrate option available on the main screen
3. Select the moved backup file
4. Mark attributes to migrate else select all and proceed
5. Go through migration summary window and hit Finish button
This configures your backup file with mentioned Outlook profile.
1. Require 1 GB RAM (minimum) and 50 MB disk space for installation
2. Supports both 32bit & 64bit Windows
3. Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
Backup file saves us during most of the data disaster events like Outlook crash or malfunction. So, backing up essential data is a good practice. And, choosing a perfect tool like Remo to backup and migrate Outlook data is the wiser