Become an Agile team coach or a Certified Scrum Master through PMI-ACP training today. PMI-ACP training provides two courses for continued learning and professional certifications in the Scrum and Agile specialisations. The certifications permit the use of the training and SEUs, or PDUs earned to get professional certifications from both ICAgile and Scrum.org.
Scrum framework and the Agile suite solve complex operations when you have domain expertise on the scalability of projects from small enterprises to large global multi-location projects. You will get an immersive understanding of Scrum framework, activities, and the essential knowledge of modern-day team collaboration and communication to ensure your projects start right, stay on course and reap the benefits of successful project management.
By the end of the PMI-ACP certification you will be able to:
- Enhance your skill sets and function on the Scrum framework
- Motivate your team members for project success by leading Agile teams
- Mitigate risks by planning ahead and increasing functionality in Scrum
- ROI maximisation
- Plan, schedule, and induce efficient speedy deliveries
- Ensure smooth collaboration and communication between the team and stakeholders
The Agile coach is an all-in-one person who teaches, learns by doing, solves problems, teaches and guides for goal attainment and is, in reality, the team’s best friend for being Agile. KnowledgeHut’s PMI-ACP training can provide you with focused guidance and support in developing your coaching skills in Agile. No formal qualifications are required for the PMI-ACP training through an understanding and some work experience in Agile help.
The PMI-ACP certification should make you proficient in understanding the roles, mindset, and Agile Coach responsibilities of mentoring robust Agile, lean teams for improved enterprise efficiency and productivity.
Some of the topics comprehensively and practically covered in the PMI-ACP certification are:
- How to develop the Agile mindset and thinking
- To promote and motivate team dynamics through self-awareness
- Mentoring Agile transitions and roles
- Resolving team dysfunctions and conflicts
- Communication, building teams, and team collaboration essentials
- Coaching and mentoring practices for performance in teams
The outcomes aimed for in PMI-ACP certification are
- Fostering Agile-lean thinking and Scrum culture in the enterprise for positive changes and redefinition to Agile attitudes and work tenets
- Imbibing core competencies on Scrum platform and Agile principles
- Proficiency in tools, skills, and practices for in transition, aspiring and existing Scrum and Agile professionals
- Handling issues, conflicts, and team management better
- Empowering through team practice sessions the achieving of goals set in Scrum and Agile environments
Features of the PMI-ACP certification:
The 2-day accelerated immersive PMI-ACP training on Agile coaching helps get you the esteemed Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC)-ICAgile Certified Professional. You earn 16 SEUs and PDUs to enable professional certification from ICAgile Certifying body and Scrum.org by completing the course. The world-class courseware in downloadable format and 3 months free access to e-learning materials is a bonus.
Both these certifications are coveted in the Agile environment. The PSM exam requires a score of above 85% to qualify and is reputed to be tougher than the CSM exams for Scrum Masters.