WellPCB, a reliable PCB & PCBA service manufacturer and provider, today published a guide on “PCB Assembly Process-9 Tips On How To Ensure a Smooth PCB Assembly Process.”
PRESS RELEASE UPDATED: JUNE 13, 2019
SHIJIAZHUANG, China, June 13, 2019 (Newswire.com) – WellPCB, a reliable PCB & PCBA service manufacturer and provider, today published a Guidance of“PCB Assembly Process-9 Tips On How To Ensure a Smooth PCB Assembly Process”.
The publication is available on the https://www.wellpcb.com/pcb-assembly-process.html section of the company’s website for free. It is a simple guide authored by the WellPCB technical team to help both beginners and professionals have a better understanding of PCB Assembly Process.
“WellPCB is always working on creating and publishing articles and topics that are truly valuable to the customers that can help customers solve problems. The articles and bits of knowledge which can solve customers’ problems and needs when designing and manufacturing PCBs or seeking PCBA services; this is the value of company’s existence,” said Mr.Hommer, WellPCB General manager.
Among the key subjects on PCB Assembly Process include:
1. Understand How PCB Assembly Process Works: This section provides a brief overview of the PCB assembly process.
2. Communicate in time and avoid mistakes: The contents of this section include PCB suppliers who can find the right technology for manufacture according to your preferences and needs, and let you know the current PCB assembly trends to implement in the project and avoid errors in DFM and DFA inspections.
3. Run Inspection of the Assembly Materials: This section describes the PCB assembly that should be thoroughly inspected by quality control departments and engineers to ensure its quality.
4.SMT Solder Paste Screening: This section details the composition and scope of application of SMT Solder Paste.
5. Pick, and Place Surface Mounted Devices (SMD): This section provides an in-depth look at the convenience of technology development for component placement.
6. Secure SMDs with Reflow Soldering: This section highlights the advantages of reflow soldering and some considerations during its use.
7.Time for X-Ray Inspection: This section describes the benefits of X-ray inspection and its scope of use explicitly, and explains its importance.
8. Summary, inspection: This section concludes with an overview of automated optical control, in-circuit testing (ICT), and functional circuit testing (FCT) techniques to ensure the quality of the PCB assembly.
Besides, the focus of this article is to introduce PCB assembly is a multifaceted process that becomes more efficient as technology and robotics advance, but you still need to keep in mind the factors we consider to ensure that your PCB assembly process passes through the waters.
Please feel free to contact WellPCB if you have any needs or problems. There is a lot of knowledge about PCBs on the WellPCB website that can help people understand more about their needs when purchasing PCB and PCBA services.
WellPCB is focusing on PCB Prototype and PCB Assembly Turnkey Services. For over ten years, WELLPCB is capable of producing 100,000 square feet of 2-32 layer PCBs and delivering over 5000 varieties monthly. WellPCB can provide quick turns to meet 24-hour delivery for double-sided PCBs, 48-hour for 4 to 8 layers and 120-hour for ten layers or higher PCBs. All PCBs products are compliant to ISO, UL, IPC Standard.
Contact Person: Hommer Zhao (General Manager)