The world we live in has diversified languages, customs, traditions, law and order, climate, and geography to name a few. We all live in harmony and do business, but it is not possible for us to learn and understand the different languages and laws of different countries.
To make our work more accessible and to bring us together at a common platform, various translation agencies hire locals and use technology. They help translate our work into the language we want and provide diverse legal services as well for the smooth running of our business.
One such company among the others is the Portuguese Translation Company that gives its services around the globe. The Portuguese Translation Service is one of the best and is sought after by many business personnel and government agencies. Their translation is of utmost accuracy and involves both linguists and machine translation to various industries.
The Portuguese Translation Agency provides translation services such as:
• Document Translation
• Simultaneous Interpretation
• Linguistic Validation
• Voiceovers and Subtitling
• Staffing Solutions
• E-Learning Support
• Multicultural Marketing
• Document Management
• Virtual Data Room Services
The industries that receive translation are:
1. Legal: The experienced translators work the legal documents that include parent applications, acquisition and merger agreements, copyright and trademark contracts, wills, trusts, leases, business documents, and many more.
2. Financial: Along with document translation, agencies provide virtual data room solutions and diligence support. There are interpreters for presentations and meetings, website localization, brand management, e-learning, training, and support. They also cater to bankruptcies, annual reports, filling foreign registrations, monthly statements, fund reports, etc.
3. Life Sciences: The experienced linguists with scientific specialization provide with clinical trial questionnaires, IFUs, CRFs, informed consents, patient surveys, protocols, and more.
4. Manufacturing: This industry is one of the largest in the world to involve translation. The translators have expertise in manufacturing subject matter and technical terminology. They interpret, transcript, provide staffing solutions, typesetting and designing of graphics.
5. Retail: The retail clients are supplied with document translation, typesetting, graphics, voiceovers, interpretation, staffing services, website localization, and many more.
6. Advertising: Companies need advertisement for their products and the solutions to meet the clients’ need. Their range needs to be global, and their absolute requirement is to reach different countries in their native languages.
7. Technology: Technology companies need end-to-end solutions to adapt successfully to their language products for the global distribution. The services required are software localization, internationalization, desktop publishing, technical writing, and website globalization.
8. Government: These companies tie up with government agencies that include federal, state or local to provide interpretation, website localization, staffing, transcription, graphics, and more. Language services are provided to areas like Security, Homeland, Healthcare, Labour, Energy, Agriculture, Finance, and others. The company provides confidentiality and security measures that are very comprehensive and can be trusted by the different governments of the world.
We now understand how vital these translation agencies are and why they are so crucial for our business and legal work at the international platform. They are necessary for globalization and international relations among different countries of the world.