Dogecoin is a digital currency which works on a peer to peer network. The purpose of Dogecoin is to enable sending money online safely and securely. The mascot of this popular digital currency is Shiba Inu which is a popular Japanese dog. Dogecoin has possessed a commendable market in the recent time due to the dedication of its community members and the technical advancements in the network. Dogecoin is a digital currency consisting of vibrant and friendly community. Dogecoin wallet is supported in Windows, OS and Linux software.
Different options available to buy Dogecoin
Let us get started with the options available to buy Dogecoin worldwide. Dogecoins can be mined by using your CPU or GPU. You can mine Dogecoin by mining as and when you process other transactions in the network. You need to be on a technical upfront to master the art of mining Dogecoins. So, it is easier to buy Dogecoins for fiat currencies or an exchange of other cryptos compared to mining.
- Before buying Dogecoins, you need to download the Dogecoin wallet from the Dogecoin’s official website.
- A digital wallet is essentially required to possess and transact Dogecoins safely.
- The easiest and simple way of buying dogecoin is by exchanging other cryptocurrencies for Dogecoins.
- However, very few exchanges offer Dogecoin for fiat currencies like USD and Euros.
- You need to register in one of the exchanges offering Dogecoins for fiat currencies and make a deposit choosing one of the payment options available.
- You can then select the number of Dogecoins you want to buy. It is important to transfer the Dogecoins traded into your Dogecoin wallet to keep it safe from hackers.
- Some of the famous exchanges that offer to buy and sell Dogecoins are Coinbase, Bitmex, Binance, Bitfinex, UpBit and HitBTC.
Experience hassle-free buying of cryptocurrencies in Coinswitch
Coinswitch is the world’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform, that facilitates both crypto to crypto conversion and fiat to cryto conversion, in buying Dogecoins or any other cryptocurrency. You can buy Dogecoins for fiat currencies or for an exchange of other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and more. Since Dogecoin is significantly faster than Bitcoin transactions in Dogecoin are processed quickly. The community of Dogecoin is growing considerably bigger than its counterparts due to its low transaction fees.
Coinswitch can be used to avail the best rates for buying Dogecoins in exchange for Bitcoins or any other cryptos. In Coinswitch’s platform, different exchanges can be compared under one table which helps you make precise decisions regarding buying Dogecoin, thus eliminating any dilemma in the process of buying. Coinswitch is a better facilitator when it comes to Dogecoin to Bitcoin exchange in a user-friendly manner. Understand the performance of Dogecoin by looking into the charts and graphs of Dogecoin in Coinswitch. You can also assess the Dogecoin price prediction in Coinswitch’s price prediction table.
Countries that welcome cryptocurrencies
Though enormous controversies are surrounding the authenticity of cryptocurrencies, there are a few countries like The United States, Cannada, Australia, The European Union, United Kingdom and Finland which have legally accepted the use of cryptocurrencies. The Dogecoin price today is capped at USD 0.0058841901 and the block time of Dogecoins is 1 minute and 3 seconds. The performance of Dogecoin has been stable even when other cryptos struggled in the market recently.