With the arrival of Smart Keyboard, you can convert your Apple iPad into a complete word processor. In addition, connect a bluetooth mouse, and iPad is a good alternative to a laptop. In this article you can read how to get the most out of your iPad with the right accessories and iPadOS.
iPad as a laptop replacement
Not all iPad models are equally suitable for use as a laptop. iPad mini, for example, is very small to work properly and has no original Smart Keyboard. With Apple iPad (2019) you have a basic iPad in your hands and perform simple tasks such as word processing and internet. Are you looking for a device with a bit more power and possibilities? Then choose iPad Air or iPad Pro as a laptop.
Thanks to iPad iOS, Apple iPad has become more attractive to work on. Partly because of this, iPad is increasingly becoming a good alternative to a laptop.
- More functions are possible in Safari, so you can surf more extensively than on the mobile version in iOS.
- More is possible for word processing. This makes it easier to select and edit text.
- Thanks to USB support, you can connect external hard drives, USB sticks and SD cards to your iPad.
- Files allows you to collaborate with others on the same document online.
- Multitasking becomes possible thanks to Exposé, where you see all open windows next to each other.
- Set iPad as the second screen for your Mac via Sidecar.
Hire iPads or rent a laptop for a presentation, congress, exhibition or other projects? You can use Flex IT Rent iPads rental for any business occasion. Whether you want to rent 1 or 100 iPad, Flex IT Rent always make sure that you get the best price. You can rent various iPad models in their assortment.
Smart Keyboard is a keyboard, standard and cover in one. You click it via the Smart Connector on the side of the Apple iPad. The keyboard is now directly linked. Put it upright in a pleasant viewing angle for watching series or get started with word processing. The keys on the Smart Keyboard feel like keys from a laptop. In addition, the keyboard is much wider than the digital keyboard on iPad, so you can type more comfortably. When you close the keyboard, the entire screen of iPad is covered. This way you can safely carry it in your bag and prevent scratches on the screen.