Most of the people love to amass a DVD collection for their recreation and to make it worthwhile, it is imperative that one is easily able to watch it and make sure that it is secure so that one can enjoy it whenever he wants. For that reason, ripping the DVD to your computer is a great way to secure your DVD.
Once you have a backup of your hard copy, you do not have to worry about losing your rare copies which are hard to find. Not only that, copying it to your computer makes it easier for you to watch because you will be doing it on your phone, tablet, computer, laptop, etc.
Thus, we can come to the conclusion that ripping your DVDs is always a good idea which you must practice.
Now, one important thing to be sure of is to select the best software to rip your DVD. Selecting the best software helps you get the best quality version of your DVD and you enjoy it as much as you do with your DVD. To do so, there are a few software such as Handbrake vs WinX DVD Ripper from Digiarty Software.
In this article, we will tell you about both of these. Just scroll down to find out more.
How to rip a DVD with WinX DVD Ripper
- PC with a DVD drive
- WinX DVD Ripper Software
- Strong enough machine to run WinX DVD Ripper soft.
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to rip the DVD to your computer. The steps to follow are:
- Open WinX DVD software and on the top left, you will see a disc option, select it.
- Now, you need to choose the output profile which you are willing to create such as iPhone, iTunes, ISO image, MP4, Huawei, etc.
- Then select the run option and the ripping process will begin.
To run everything with maximum hardware potential for faster results, you need to enable Hardware Accelerator Box or the CPU Core Use. One done, select Deinterlacing for the highest quality or High Quality Engine.
How to rip a DVD with Handbrake
You need to first download and install the Handbrake software in order to rip DVDs. The one problem with handbrake is that it is incapable of bypassing the copyright protection on commercial disks. If the laws of your region legally allow you to create a copy of a DVD for your personal use, then you will have to install libdvdcss in order to proceed. After that, you will have to load it in a disk and you will have to find the actual video which you require, you can do so by dipping it into the files.
Why rip a DVD with WinX DVD Ripper instead of Handbrake?
Following is why you should go with WinX DVD Ripper instead of Handbrake:
- WinX has the ability to rip disc in high quality as well ass fully hardware accelerated speed. It also results in lower file size.
- When you rip a DVD with WinX DVD Ripper, you can do it in nine and a half minutes with 355 frames per second and maintains 98% quality. Handbrake, on the other hand, takes 11 and a half minutes to rip while maintaining just 70% of the quality.
- You do not need to add extra plugins to run WinX DVD Ripper whereas, you need extra plugins for Handbrake.
- Handbrake cannot rip damaged DVDs, latest movies and workouts DVDs, special Japanese DVDs and region-free 99-title DVDs whereas WinX DVD Ripper can rip all of them.
Thus, according to us, you should go for WinX DVD Ripper software to rip DVDs to your computer. It is a quality software and you will not regret using it.