These days everyone likes to record videos with their smartphones, drones or action cameras. Everyone making vlogs and doing random shoots probably accumulates gigabytes of footage in their storage (mostly 4K videos which are huge in size). No one likes to delete these as they always think of sharing it or using it in a later edit but most of the time those footage gets left unused. It is mostly because it is quite hard and complicated to do video processing and compress 4K video to make it easily shareable.
Smartphones running on Android and iOS has great inbuilt support for managing 4K video with features like trimming, resizing, compressing, slow-motion at high frame rates. But action cameras like GoPro and drone camera lack this support. VideoProc is a video processing tool by Digiarty Software. It provides an easy way to edit and process 4K video footage from action cameras like GoPro, drones, smartphones and other devices.
VideoProc is an allrounder when it comes to video editing. It lets you trim, edit, convert, compress and transcode videos on the go. It is easy to use software unlike heavy Adobe packages and it supports all type of hardware acceleration to speed up 4K video processing and compressing. It is the only full GPU accelerated video processing software which analyses your system specifications on the first run and finds the best encoding and transcoding techniques to make the process faster.
VideoProc provides all basic video editing options with its sleek interface and easy to use tools with lots of advanced features for power users. Let’s have a look at some of its best features:
- GPU Hardware Accelerated 4K Video Processing: This application supports Level-3 Hardware Acceleration fully powered by Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA® GPUs, delivering buttery smooth (4K) video editing and transcoding without compromising quality.
- Effects: Apply presets to your video to make them look more beautiful. Video effects and filters like Grayscale, Mirror, Sharpen, etc. can be applied in few clicks. Adjust brightness, contrast, hue, gamma and saturation with simple tweaks.
- Cut and Crop: You can shorten a video by removing unwanted segments and keeping only your favourite parts. Resize 4K video footage to eliminate black bars, remove distracting portions, zoom in and highlight the focal point. Change the aspect ratio which looks best on Youtube or Instagram.
- Subtitles: You can insert subtitles for your videos. It supports both hard coding and soft coding. Lets you search subtitles for movies and TV shows online.
- Merge: Take various footage in different formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, etc. and merge them to make a single clip. Add other elements like effects and subtitles to make your 4K video processing amazing.
- Advance Features: With all the basic functionality it has several you can do other things like enhance GoPro video quality, edit GoPro video with GoPro editor, 4K transcoder lets you stabilize GoPro video shaking, noise removal, create GIFs, Lens correction, add watermarks, and other video enhancing options like a/v sync, playback speed, etc.
VideoProc is a not free but if you are into recording a lot of 4K footage and videos then it is a must recommended application for you. Amazing this is you do not need to buy it to try it. The developer Digiarty is running VideoProc free giveaway to new users so that they can try and get an idea about the features and interface.
Hurry up enter the content and you can win yourself a brand new GoPro HERO7 Black, GoPro Karma Grip or GoPro Dual Battery Charger + Battery. This giveaway contest is arranged by VideoProc, don’t miss the golden chance. The winner will be announced on 26th October, make sure you register before that and also download the application.
GoPro 7 Contest in presented in the VideoProc free giveaway page>>
How to Process and edit GoPro 4K videos for sharing on YouTube
Step 1, Download and install VideoProc in your Windows PC or Mac OS.
Step 2, Head to Video Processing, import your GoPro 4K videos.
In the Target Format, you can easily find Web Video Profile. The best thing I think VideoProc present to us is that even we are new to VideoProc, we can easily know how to use it. For YouTube sharing, we need to choose the output format MP4 or FLV that is supported by YouTube. It has more than 370+ video and audio codec so don’t worry about the file access and conversion.
Step 3, Edit 4K videos of large size.
The editing options found in this revolutionary software allow video cropping, splitting, file merging, video stabilization, and subtitle integration, giving you the best features to come up with an impressive presentation.
Step 4, Click Run to start the 4K video resizing for YouTube sharing.
VideoProc is the ultimate solution if you love shooting and sharing videos. As described above it has some great features and you can get all of them for free. It definitely offers handful features and files selection choices which are more than enough to make your 4K contents fully accessible on YouTube and other different portable devices such as iPhone, smart TVs and gaming consoles. With this incredible tool, you can also download videos directly on streaming video platforms or record your own video using a web camera and then do the editing process right away, more, you can also rip DVD to MP4 in 5 mints.
We tried our best to give you the highlights of VideoProc to process the following:
- 4K UHD (Ultra-high definition) videos
- Super-size videos captured from various HD recorders particularly videos with higher bit rate and video codec
- High-speed video footages like racing events and live-action sports
- Commonly-known average video resolution
With that said if you have any queries feel free to ask us in the comments below.