Google play is one of the most important applications on an android device. It enables a user to download and install various applications that can be used for business, social networking and recreation. Sometimes google play services experience various errors that prevent us from downloading and installing various applications. One of them is error 920.Error 920 is one of the most frequently occurring errors in google play services. This error reads like “Update or Download for “Application” could not be downloaded due to error. (920)”
This error is occurring for millions of users and due to a plenty number of android users and use of their own skin instead of stock android by the companies, it becomes difficult to get a single sure shot solution for the error 920.
So here are some methods through which you can solve this android error
How to fix Google Play error 920.
If you are an android user and you are using Cyanogen mod on your android device and you are experiencing Error 920 then you have to take some steps to avoid it. You have to uninstall the Cyanogen Mod and install Touchwiz from Samsung to fix this error. Here are some tricks to which you can fix error You can have the best android games in your mobile but there are chances that you can encounter this error at any point of time if you don’t have latest version of google play
Here are some tricks to which you can fix error 920 easily.
Trick one to fix error 920 faced when installing an app
- If you are using wifi for downloading or installing the app then you have to close the Google Play first.
- Then go to settings and from there turn Wifi off and then switch it on and then try to install the app from the google play again.
If this trick does not work, then try the next trick in order to fix error 920
Trick Two: Clear Cache and Clear data
This is one of the most frequently used tricks and has fixed many errors in Google Play services.
- Tap on Settings -> Applications Manager or All Apps.
- Scroll the app and then tap google play services so that you can open it.
- Now in the page which appears tap force stop>then tap clear data>Clear cache.
- Now close the App and Restart your Android Device and try again from Play Store to Install or Update the Application.
Trick three: Change or remove or add google account in your android phone
Sometimes the server is not responding to a particular mail account and due to this users face this error in their play store app. So in order to fix this, you have to change or remove or add a new account in the google play store. You can also check out cinemabox HD app
Here are some steps through which you can change remove and add a new account in your android phones solve the error 920.
- Go to settings>> The accounts>>Google accounts.
- Then tap on the account synced with google play>>Delete the account>>Go back and restart your device.
- Then go back to google accounts in the settings and add a new google account on your android device.
- Try to download or update the app which was showing error and you can now easily download it.
There are now millions of android devices running on android and due to this it is difficult to tell which trick will work on which device.