What is Forex? – The basics…
The term ‘Forex‘ stands for Foreign Exchange. Forex trading in simple terms is the trading in currencies from different countries against each other.
Basically, the Forex market is where banks, businesses, governments, investors and traders come to exchange and speculate on currencies. The Forex market is also referred to as the ‘Fx market’, ‘Currency market’, ‘Foreign exchange currency market’ or ‘Foreign currency market’, and it is the largest and most liquid market in the world with an average daily turnover of $3.98 trillion.
The Fx market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week with the most important world trading centers being located in London, New York, Tokyo, Zurich, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, and Sydney.
What is Forex Trading?
Forex trading as it relates to retail traders (like you and I) is the speculation on the price of one currency against another. For example, if you think the euro is going to rise against the U.S. dollar, you can buy the EURUSD currency pair low and then (hopefully) sell it at a higher price to make a profit. Of course, if you buy the euro against the dollar (EURUSD), and the U.S. dollar strengthens, you will then be in a losing position. So, it’s important to be aware of the risk involved in trading Forex, and not only the reward.
Advantages of Trading the Forex Market:
• Forex is the largest market in the world, with daily volumes exceeding $3 trillion per day. This means dense liquidity which makes it easy to get in and out of positions.
• Trade whenever you want: There is no opening bell in the Forex market. You can enter or exit a trade whenever you want from Sunday around 5pm EST to Friday around 4pm EST.
• Ease of access: You can fund your trading account with as little as $250 at many retail brokers and begin trading the same day in some cases. Straight through order execution allows you to trade at the click of a mouse.
• Fewer currency pairs to focus on, instead of getting lost trying to analyze thousands of stocks
• Freedom to trade anywhere in the world with the only requirements being a laptop and internet connection.
• Commission-free trading with many retail market-makers and overall lower transaction costs than stocks and commodities.
• Volatility allows traders to profit in any market condition and provides for high-probability weekly trading opportunities. Also, there is no structural market bias like the long bias of the stock market, so traders have equal opportunity to profit in rising or falling markets.
who wants to start trading on Forex, here are some tips for you?
1.Learn a lot. Learn all the basics, read books, watch tutorials, read and communicate on Forex forums.
2. Trade on demo account. And don`t go on live, till you`re profitable on demo. Also, always test new strategies on demo first.
3. Start trading with small sums. It`s better to create cent account, some brokers allow to start trading with any deposit.
4. Keep calm and don`t let emotions to affect your actions.
5. Remember, that losing money is okay. Even experienced traders lose sometimes. Your goal is to earn more, that you lose.
Techavy’s best apps
DailyForex Review: Get the Latest Market Updates on your Fingertips
5 Android Apps You Can Download on Your PC
8 Mobile Gaming Apps to Improve Your Brain Power
The 6 Best Freemium Apps and Tools For Your Mobile Device
10 Best Productivity Apps for Android
Top 5 apps for downloading Instagram videos
APK3 weeks ago
Hotstar Premium APK Download – Free Hotstar premium Account
Movies5 days ago
Kickass Proxy – 30 KAT Mirror Sites & Proxies ~ KAT UnBlocked.
How to3 months ago
123MOVIES Unblocked – Ten 123 Movies Proxies and Mirrors
Android8 months ago
SixAxis Controller App APK Free Download 2017
Downloads1 year ago
How to Download Torrent with IDM – 100% Working
Android7 months ago
Shadow Fight 2 MOD APK Download (Unlimited Money!)
Android7 months ago
Google Play Services APK Framework 11.3.02 Latest Version Download
Tricks3 months ago
Free Netflix Account Username & Password 2018