Spotify is one of the best music streamers that lets you stream music online. The content available at the Spotify is DRM Protected, so it cannot be converted into any other formats. All the users with or without a paid subscription, can only listen to the song available at Spotify on the Spotify app. They cannot listen to those songs on any other mp3 player.
So, how can you play Spotify playlists and songs on any other devices?
The answer to this question is DRmare Spotify Music converter. With this software, you can coverts all the content available at the Spotify in other formats that can be easily played on other devices.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter Mac can convert all songs and playlists that are available on the Spotify to WAV, MP3, FLAC AAC, and many more other formats.
Features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter Mac
Here are some of the features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter that you need to know:
Maintains the Original Quality
DRmare Spotify Music Converter converts the song at very high speed and saves a lot of your time. While converting at this speed the quality of the content to be converted still remains the same. Metadata information and ID3 tags will still be available on all the converted tracks.
It Removes DRM Protection
The content available at the Spotify is DRM protected. Because of that all the songs and playlists can only be listened on the app online. So, with DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can unlock all these restrictions and can download all songs in the desired format.
Manages the Output Quality
This is another great feature of this app that you can manage the output quality of any audio that you are converting. It means you can set the bit rate, sample rate, and channel etc. with DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Along with this, the music library can also be managed.
It lets you Play the Music on Any Device
With DRmare Spotify Music Converter Mac, you can convert the music into the desired format so that you can play it on any device or on any mp3 player. Choose from plenty of file formats and select the one that your device is capable of and convert the Spotify songs.
How to Use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to Download from Spotify
- First of all, you need to install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your Mac.
- Next, launch the software by clicking on it
- Now, you can add the Spotify songs to DRmare Spotify Music Converter in two ways. First, one is just drag and drop the song or playlist to the conversion window and the second method is just right click on the song or playlist you want to convert and copy the URL of the track. When copied, paste it in the search box and click on “+”.
- Now you need to set the output requirements. By default, the mp3 option is selected, and if you want to convert the content into any other format, just click on the option and find the desired format from the drop-down. You can change here the Bit rate, Channel and format of the songs. Also, you can set the desired output folder.
- When you have done the settings you want, then just click on the “Convert” button and the files you selected will be converted in the format that you want.
So, that’s all you need to know about how you can convert Spotify music with DRmare Spotify Music Converter while maintaining the same audio quality.