Where are the safe and easy sites to download SNES roms for SNES Mini console? Do you know that after hacking your Classic SNES, you can add both SNES and NES roms to play, no need to limited to play the 21 games. Here, we would like to share your the Good SENS/NES rom download sites and the C2M for modifying the SNES Mini.
Which sites to download SNES/NES roms safely and easily?
Already Google the SNES/NES rom sites for you and test them one by one, after our testing, there are 3 sites can be recommended. Two of the sites has both SNES and NES game roms, so you can just choose one to download.
Emulator.games(no login, no ads, just wait 10 seconds, get a zipped file, need to uncompress it)
Edgeemu.net(no login, no ads, no waiting, get a zipped file, need to uncompress it)
- https://edgeemu.net/details-48042.htm no login, no ads, no waiting, get a zip file, need to uncompress it.
Nesfiles.com(no login, no ads, no waiting, get .nes rom directly)
- http://www.nesfiles.com/NES/ no login, no ads, no waiting, get .nes rom directly
TOP 10 SUPER NINTENDO ROMS To Download
- Super Mario World
- Donkey Kong Country (V1.2)
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario Kart
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- Super Bomberman 4
- Street Fighter II Turbo
- Top Gear
- Legend Of Zelda, The – A Link To The Past
- Killer Instinct (V1.1)
How to add free SNES and NES games to SNES Mini to play?
SNES Mini or Super Nintendo Classic Mini edition is known for only letting users to play the 21 games in it. It’s a very disappointed feature for every user. But in 2018, with a brand new attachment called C2M or Classic 2 Magic, your SNES Mini can be changed to a Magic retro game handheld to play unlimited SNES, NES, GBA, N64 and many other console games.
What is C2M-Classic 2 Magic: This is the Classic 2 Magic by team C2M. It is a full 16-bit SNES region-free cartridge slot which is intended to be compatible with all regions of SNES and Super Famicom game cartridges. This handy bulky little device plugs directly into the SNES Classic Edition or the NES Classic Edition of your choosing and supports a wide range of classic 16-bit video games. It is intended to be user friendly and fool proof.
C2M-Playback Features: It works with SNES mini from any region(as well as NES Mini and Shonen jump mini), easy installation, just plug and play via USB, copying a file onto a usb drive, no need to take apart your console.Insert game cart and then turn on console, just like the original SNES
C2M-USB Drive / Backup features: Plays backup game ROMs from USB Drive, supporting game ROMs from any region, copying the game ROMs onto USB Drive without any special programs needed. Besides, unlimited customization for advanced users is supported, easily swap USB Drives to have multiple different setups of emulated consoles and games.
C2M-Compatible SYSTEM: Game ROMS for other systems are supported via extra emulators :Arcade Games, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari Lynx Bandai WonderSwan, Bandai WonderSwan Color Game Boy,Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance Nintendo 64, Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Super Nintendo,Nintendo Virtual Boy Intellivision, Sega Master System, Sega Game Gear, Sega Megadrive / Genesis, Sega 32X Neo Geo Pocket, Neo Geo Pocket Color PCEngine TurboGrafx, PCEngine SuperGrafx Vectrex.
C2M Tutorial on SNES Mini
Prepare the USB Drive
On a FAT32 formatted USB drive, download and extract the“First Time Setup Files” and“USB Files” from the Classic2Magic website at: http://classic2magic.com/ — make sure to safely eject the USB drive when finished.
Connecting Your C2M
- Connect the HDMI cable from your NES/SNES Classic (1) to your television.
- Connect the supplied USB cable from the C2M (2a) to your NES/SNES (2b).
- Connect your USB Drive (5) containing the C2M Setup Files.
- Connect the C2M Power (3) to a power source of at least 1 Amp.
Performing the First Time Install
- Ensure the USB drive is inserted in the C2M.
- Power cycle the C2M by unplugging the micro USB power cable at the back, waiting 5 seconds, and plugging it back in.
- Wait for the green LED on the C2M to blink slowly.
- Hold in the Reset button on the NES/SNES Classic and turn on the power switch. Continue holding Reset for 5 seconds, then let go.
- The installation will take about 5 minutes, during which time your TV screen will be black. The green LED will blink to show the installation progress. One flash for Stage 1, Two flashes for Stage 2, etc., until finally completing stage 4.
- Text will be displayed on-screen showing the progress of the one time setup of the SNES Classic, you will then be brought to the new Main Menu on the NES/SNES Classic.
Playing an SNES Game Cart
- Check that the SNES Game Cart’s contacts are clean; if not, clean them with alcohol and a cotton swab.
- Ensure the NES/SNES mini is powered off.
- Insert the SNES Game Cart into the C2M and power on the NES/SNES Classic.
- The NES/SNES Classic will boot to the main menu where you can choose the Game Cart icon to play the game.
Playing Games from ROM Files
- Locate the roms folder on your FAT32 formatted USB drive (USB:\c2m\roms)
- Copy the unpacked* (unzipped) versions of the rom files into (USB:\c2m\roms) Example: USB:\c2m\roms\Zorlda.sfc
*Note: Arcade/MAME roms must stay in their .zip file to work properly. Do not unpack/unzip these. You may also copy up to 29of your favorite roms into (USB:\c2m\roms\faves). These will appear in a separate “Favorites” menu, regardless of console.
*Note: If you want box art for your games to appear in the menu, you can download a pre-made pack to the USB:\c2m\c2mromtool\data\boxart\ directory or simply place the .jpg or .png with the same name as the rom into the roms folder with it and it will be merged during import.
- Perform a safe eject of the USB drive from your computer (Right click on the drive in Windows Explorer and select Eject to perform a safe eject), then unplug the USB drive from your computer.
- Ensure the NES/SNES Classic console is off. (The red power LED on the NES/SNES Classic should be off).
- Insert the USB drive into the top of the C2M (5).
- Turn on the NES/SNES Classic.