You have reached the right place if looking to download the most updated SuperSu v2.82 Flashable Zip. The latest version of SuperSu v2.82 solves the installation issues and other mishaps occurred in v2.80. Many reports of malwares were witnessed in last upgrade. Many instances of update failures were also reported. But, good news is that all these issues have been solved in this latest update.
Chainfire’s latest update basically concentrates on SELinux modifications for Nougat. Well, it works fine for every android device. If you are a techie, you must have heard that they released the beta edition of SuperSu V2.82 a few days back. It didn’t take much time for them to release the full edition that can be downloaded and flashed without any difficulty. The Playstore bug being fixed especially has made many satisfied. Playstore is perfectly working through this update.
This latest update comes with the SuperSU v2.79 SR1 addition. It is to note that the SuperSu v 2.79 is the latest official made-up of SuperSu by the Chainfire.
SuperSU is a super user manager application developed by Chainfire that handles root access on any device upon being installed. It works fine on all range of android devices. It makes the root permission easiest possible.
There are two types of files available for SuperSu; the apk file and the zip file. It is here to mention that installation of SuperSu APK doesn’t ensures rooting of your device. It can be only handy if one has the root access.
Upon not having the root access if you want to have one, it is essential to flash the SuperSu zip file through custom recovery methods like TWRP and CWM.
The SuperSU package comes with binary files that are handy for gaining root access on android devices. One can smoothly install the SuperSu by flashing the SuperSu zip file. Make sure there is any custom recover option like TWRP available on it. Flash the custom recovery on the device and boot it in to Recovery mode and flash the Super SU zip file for installation of SuperSu.
How to Install SuperSu v2.82 zip via Recovery
- First go for downloading the SuperSU zip file and save it in the concerned device.
- Boot the device in to TWRP Recovery.
- Put a click on Installation and select the “SuperSU” zip file.
- Swipe and confirm the Flash. It takes only around one minute for flashing the SuperSU package. Post finishing the flashing, “Wipe cache/Dalvik” and then confirm by swiping.
- Reboot the device after completion of flashing.
One can easily download the latest SuperSu v2.82 Flashable zip and APk following the above steps and install through recovery.
Download SuperSu 2.82 Flashable zip below:
Click on the link below to download SuperSu Flashable zip
Download SuperSu 2.82 apk:
In case you don’t know how to flash, here we provide step-by-step approach for doing this. Check it out!
- First download the updated SuperSU zip file through the above link and save in your device.
- Go for booting the device in to TWRP Recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down button along with Home button and the Power button at once. Instantly release the Volume down key and swap to Volume Up key, at the same time holding the other two keys, the moment your device turns black. You should keep pressing until the TWRP Recovery is available.
- Put a click on “Wipe” within the TWRP main menu and the go to “Swipe to Factory Reset” at the bottom of the screen.
- Again get back to the TWRP main menu. Put a click on “Install” and select “SuperSU”, which is a zip file saved in the device.
- Post selecting the .zip file, go for “Swipe to Confirm Flash” and start installation process. (You have to wait as it is a fresh process).
- The SuperSU being thoroughly installed, put a click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik”, and the swipe through “Swipe to wipe” at the bottom of the display.
- Reboot the device after that through TWRP main, and your device gets rooted.
- You can install Root Checker through Google Play Store and confirm things on your smartphone.