Are you looking for the best data recovery software for your Mac? Of course, you tend to delete data for freeing up space on the Mac, and while doing so – you may end up deleting even those files that you had not actually wanted to delete. The Do Your Data Recovery should be an excellent choice for your needs in the best possible data loss requirements.
What is, Do Your Data Recovery Software?
Well, as you have understood already, the Do Your Data recovery is an excellent option for recovering your data. It is an excellent option for recovering your deleted, formatted data in an easier manner. In fact, it can recover even the inaccessible data as well.
The software can handle all your data on Mac and can even take care of the SSDs, USB drives, flash drives, memory cards and even other digital devices connected to your Mac device. It offers you an excellent data recovery options and provides you access to practically every kind of the data recovery.
What situations does it handle?
The Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is a great tool. It does assist you in recovering your files in just three steps. The software can handle a wide range of data loss conditions like deleting, formatting, virus attacking, OS crash, improper operation or other unknown reasons.
Some of the areas that the software comes in handy in the following scenarios –
- Deleted Files – The tool can recover deleted files with ease. In fact, the recovery is possible even when you have deleted your recycle bin or trash bin.
- Formatted Data Recovery – The tool is an excellent option for recovering your files from formatted, reformatted or even erased drives with ease.
- Raw Recovery – The Raw recovery refers to the recovery of the inaccessible files and corrupted files. It also handles corrupted data as well.
Apart from those options, you can also use the tool for recovering files through full Data Recovery, Mac OS Recovery and Lost Volume Recovery as well.
The Pricing and Plans
Of course, the tool comes with an excellent functionality. You can go with the free option for almost all your needs. However, there are a few situations where you would find you need to have access to the best features.
Here are the plans and services available –
- Free – The free plan comes with the powerful software and lets you recover files up to 1 GB of data. You can recover files from your PCs, laptops, hard drives, and other digital devices.
- Pro – The license is available two PCs. You can recover unlimited files. You also have access to free updates and technical support. The plan comes with charges of $ 49
- Technician – The technician license is available an unlimited number of PCs. The service is available for recovering an unlimited number of files. This plan also comes with free updates and technical support. The plan charges are $ 299.
If you want to find more about the paid plans and want to have an experience of the plan before actually opting for the plan, you can go with the trial accounts for each of those plans.
If you are someone who does not have an experience in how to work with data recovery tools. The tool is quite simple and easy to work with and provides you with access to some of the great features. The only major issue that we would come across during our time with the software was the limited options for the customer care support. You can get in touch with the customer care only through the email channel. We would have appreciated the availability of other support channels like chat or phone.