With the innovation of sophisticated and modern digital technologies, the way in which people collaborate, communicate and operate a business has gone for a toss. Utilization of modern day intelligence has presently become a necessity and hence organizations have to embrace the new world by journeying through the path of digital transformation. While there are several companies that have already gone through the transformation, few others are still struggling to take off.
Digital transformation is the process of taking an operational process and applying technology to eliminate or reduce manual work involved. For example, many enterprises have adopted software to streamline the administration of a collaboration platform. Cisco prime collaboration deployment can be modernized with provisioning automation tools.”
Facts on digital transformation you should know of
In order to get a better knowledge on how digital transformation has been important for businesses, here are few statistics that you should take note of.
- 28% of the senior professionals think that without digital transformation, it is tough to survive
- One third of senior leaders in the marketing wing of emerging companies believe that their firm will be renowned as a digital business in the coming 5 years
- 53% of the senior executives think it’s crucial to implement online transformation within a span of 12 months
- 73% of companies that are digitally maturing say that they can attract new talent based on their digital use
- Just 15% of the marketers believe that their companies are delivering customer experiences that can truly cater to the promises made by the brands and 2/3rds say their efforts are nothing but a hit and miss
Hence, with such figures to base on, it is widely apparent that businesses need to take into account digital transformation services before it’s too late.
3 Valid reasons for businesses to go through digital transformation
- Your business will be at a competitive edge
It may be frightening to think that your business will become irrelevant in case it doesn’t transform, it also comes with a benefit. Digital transformation gives you a proper chance to be at a competitive edge over others. The internet and technology have helped us do away with all sorts of geographic obstacles and this has opened up new markets for any organisation that is ready to embrace such an opportunity.
- Employees are looking forward for a happy change
The greatest asset of a business is its staff and there’s no doubt about this clichéd statement. While the age of internet has brought about a change to the expectations and demands of customers, same is the case with the employees. Unless you offer them a user experience within a company that makes them thrive happily, you can’t retain your best employees. Hence digital transformation is a must to meet the demands of your employees.
- Analytics and data are the ‘King’
As long as a successful digital transformation is concerned, it comprises of making a business ready for the demands of real-time data which is called big data. This is the ability to determine every aspect of the behavior of the customers and utilize those vital insights to understand the effect on a brand. The businesses that haven’t made the shift by now will remain in the dark.
Therefore, if you’re a business owner who has still not embraced this change, you’re lagging behind. Be prompt enough to tread through the digital transformation journey and stay relevant in the industry.