Don’t let the bounce, spam-trap, deactivated and disposable emails decrease your sending score, and waste your time and money. Validating an email addresses before sending it is really important. You might be amazed to know that 30% of emails go bad in just one year. If over 10% of your emails are bad, less than 44% get delivered to the mailboxes. Using bulk email validation tool to get rid of bad emails is really important.
DeBounce.io is one of the most popular tools to validate email addresses. It makes use of anti-greylisting technology that can help you reduce the number of unknowns. Backed by deliverability guarantee, you can use this tool with full confidence. It specializes in validating hard to validate emails which play a major role in accuracy of email validation tools.
How it Works?
DeBounce email validation list cleaning tool will let you upload and validate lists of email addresses quickly and in a secure way by:
- Cleaning your list by detecting spammy, invalid and non-operational mailboxes.
- Ensuring that no one on the list gets an unsolicited email during validation.
- The final result is a clean email list which can be used in your marketing campaign.
Using DeBounce.io for Email Validation
- Register by creating an account and confirm your email address to activate your DeBounce account.
- Sign in to your account. Once you login, you’ll be taken to the main dashboard. Click on ‘Upload List’ button on the top right.
- The list you’ll be uploading should be in.txt or .csv format. Once you select the list click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Your list will be uploaded, and the tool will take a few moments to prepare the list.
- Once the list is prepared, you can start the verification process by clicking on ‘Start Verification’ button. 24 credits will be utilized from 100 free credits you’ve received on your first sign up as there are only 24 email addresses in the list which need validation.
- The validation process will start and you’ve to wait patiently as the process can take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the report is generated, you can download it by clicking on ‘Download Report’ button and utilize the best of it for your marketing campaigns.
- You can select the ‘Export Options’ you wish to add in the report and then click on ‘Download Report’ button again.
- Below is how the downloaded data looks like.
- You can also validate a single email address by clicking on ‘Single Validation’ option.
- Click on ‘Check’ button after you have entered the email address to validate.
- You can also create your own API by clicking on API option and then clicking on ‘Create API Key’ button.
- Enter the API Name and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Once created, you will find the API key. Now, all you have to do is click on ‘Set CORS Domains’ to set them and access this API via JS.
- Clicking on ‘Statistics’ option will give you the complete view of validation reports.
- The platform comes with multiple integrations. You can view them by clicking on ‘Integrations’ option from the dashboard.
- You can also receive email notifications once the list is ready to be important. Moreover, you can play around multiple settings within the dashboard.
What checks Email Validator performs?
DeBounce makes use of multi-layer validation process with every single email passing the following tests.
- DNS validation, including MX record lookup
- Disposable email address detection
- Misspelled domain detection to prevent Typosquatting
- Syntax verification (IETF/RFC standard conformance)
- Temporary unavailability detection
- Mailbox existence checking
- Catch-All testing
- Greylisting detection
- SMTP connection and availability checking
DeBounce gives 100credits for free to the new signees. But once the free credits have been used, you need to upgrade your plan according to your requirements. It has plan for just everyone eager to validate their email lists for marketing campaigns. The minimal plan starts at $10 allowing you to validate 5000 email addresses while the highest plan will cost you $1500 for 5M verifications.
There are no monthly payments, no upfront fee. Also, the credits never expire.
The Bottom Line
DeBounce.io is the ultimate DeBounce email verification tool for marketers that can help them make their marketing campaign clutter-free and bring good success rate to the campaigns. Having this tool will only make your marketing backbone stronger than your competitors.