As a business you know the importance of having a good website. It is often the first tool for a potential customer to interact with your brand. And having mere interlinked pages won’t offer you the edge anymore as each of your competitors have their own websites. It is often a winner takes it all kind of a scenario where brands that have better web presence tend to garner more sales and revenue. There are several ways in which you can boost engagement on your website. We are sure you have already tried several means of boosting user interaction and action on your website. But have you tried polls?
In the last few years there has been increased urge among businesses to use polls to boost engagement on their website. This is no surprise as polls tend to grab attention of your users in quick time since they are very interactive. You can creatively use polls to increase user engagement, create interest around your upcoming product and also gather feedback about your business. From small start-ups to big brands such as Amazon everybody is using polls to boost user engagement on their website and make best possible use of their online presence.
Launch Poll Using Poll Maker
You may already be interested in adding polls to your website and there might be some apprehension in your mind with respect to the challenges that are involved in the process. But you can put all your doubts and apprehensions aside when you make use of an online poll maker. If you are seeing your competitors using polls on their website it is all thanks to poll makers as they make it super easy for you to create a poll and add it to your website. It doesn’t matter if you have zero knowledge about coding or you aren’t well acquainted with the design tools as you won’t have to use any of them while creating polls for your website.
A poll maker allows you to create and launch a poll in four easy steps and here they are –
Choose from one of the many pre-built templates and customize it
- Add the poll questions in the poll creation form
- Generate the link for the poll to be pasted on your website and copy it
- Paste the link on the website and the poll would go live immediately
How Polls Help Improve Engagement On Your Website?
There are several ways in which you can benefit from having polls on your website. Let us take a look at some of the ways in which you can gain by using a poll maker and having live polls on your website –
- Improve Interaction – This is the primary goal of having poll on your website. Polls are interactive and hence they attract more user attention and allow users to interact with your brand in a seamless way.
- Boost Traffic –Polls tend to attract more traffic to your website than any other form of static content. Apart from attracting new users on the site they also act as a hook for your regular users to come to your website. They participate in your polls and identify with your brand.
- Go Viral – Viral growth is something that every business wants to see on their website but there is no secret formula to growing a website virally. Good content and more number of shares can help your website enjoy viral growth. By having polls on your website you’d encourage users to share the content on social platforms and grow your business.
- Gather Leads –Gathering a lead is one of the most important functions for any business. It is the only way to grow in a competitive market. A poll allows you to gather vital leads on an on-going basis. You can integrate a lead generation form in your poll easily and increase not just the number of leads generated but also their quality.
To conclude polls are one of the best ways to boost engagement on your website and you will benefit from them in multiple ways as we have discussed above. They are easy to implement using a poll maker and take your brand to more users and grow your business.
Eric Jones is a seasoned marketer who has effectively used interactive content such as polls, quizzes, and surveys to promote brands and increase interaction between customers and businesses. He has been pursuing tailored campaigns that are targeted towards improving brand recognition, engagement, and sales. As an active blogger, he continuously writes about the use of new digital marketing techniques.