Losing important files or documents is without a doubt one of the most annoying things. Just imagine the pain of losing a long report or resume that you spent hours writing. Things can get even worse if you needed a document right away for a presentation or public speaking. Well, we would like to let you know that there is always a way out of this situation if you are able to recover lost word document.
With DiskDrill, you can recover unsaved word document on Mac. It is a software that can help you not only recover docs but you can also recover unsaved excel document on Mac with it. It is without a doubt the best software for word document recovery on Mac. In this post, we will discuss how you can recover unsaved Word Documents on Mac OS X with DiskDrill. Before we discuss the procedure to recover docs, let us first have a look at the major highlights of DiskDrill.
DiskDrill comes with a number of great features and options. Below are the major highlights that make DiskDrill the best document recovery software:
- It lets you recover unsaved word documents. If you are typing in MS Word and suddenly the power goes out or your system crashes then you need not worry. You can recover those lost documents with the help of Diskdrill.
- Apart from recovering word docs, you can also recover MS Excel documents or sheets. With DiskDrill, you can make sure that all the work that you put into making a sheet doesn’t go in vain.
- You can also avoid losing doc files with DiskDrill’s data protection algorithm.
- It is really easy to use and you won’t face any issues or problems while recovering an important word document or excel sheet.
These were the major features of DiskDrill. Let us now have a look how DiskDrill works.
Now that we have discussed the features of DiskDrill, it is about time we have a look at the procedure you need to follow to recover your important files. Well, here is what you need to do:
- If you have a little technical knowledge then you would know that MS Office saves temporary states of a particular document. Well, that’s what the idea of DiskDrill revolves around. It lets you recover those unsaved states of the doc.
- The first thing you need to do is download Disk Drill from the link given above and then open it.
- Once you have opened DiskDrill, choose your system disk and select “Recover”. You will see a set of instructions. Just follow them and keep a look at the progress.
- In a short while, you will see the new documents and once you find the doc you are looking for, just click the “Recover” button.
That’s all you need to do to recover unsaved Documents on Mac OS X with Disk Drill. It is a life-saving software for those who have lost their important docs or files due to any crash or power failure. If you are looking for a good document recovery software for Mac then look no further than DiskDrill.