Cold weather and a warm fireplace to sit by in a cosy home are just as synonymous as anything. Everyone dreams of having a fireplace at their home so that they can spend their winter training me at the comfort of sitting next to their fireplace, sipping hot coffee. Alas, the dream has just been a dream for some people who a can’t afford a big house with an exclusive fireplace or a big apartment with the dedicated area.
The solutin: Portable electric fireplace
But no more, get a fireplace for your home without worrying about remodelling, or relocation to a bigger house in the countryside. You can have your fireplace in your apartment amidst all the hustles and bustles of the city. How? An electric fireplace is the answer.
Portable, Customisable and Eco-friendly; these fireplaces do not burn wood or coals they Use electricity to keep you warm, with all the looks of a traditional fireplace.
Today the market offers you a wide variety of electric fireplace with different features, at different prices, and where to invest has become a big question for customers.
To help you in this regard you can check out the best electric fireplaces at http://www.fireplacelab.com/best-electric-fireplace-reviews/.
How to chose the best electric fireplace
Here are a quick buyers guide to help you pick the best electric fireplace for your home.
- Area or space to heat: Electric fireplaces are a great alternative to the traditional wood fireplace, but you need to be sure of the area where you want to place it and how much space you want to heat. If the area that you need to heat is big, you must look for an electric fireplace with higher wattage as compared to lower wattage ones, that are good to heating smaller rooms.
- Size: Another important thing to consider before buying an electric fireplace is its size. Electric fireplaces come in various size depending upon where you intend to place them. Size as small as 18-24 inches ranging upto about 6 ft is also available. If the wall by which you want to set the fireplace is small buy a smaller fireplace while if you are buying for a big hall go for a bigger size.
- Shape and design: Shape and design of fireplace must complement the interiors of your home. If you have an urban interior a more modern looking fireplace will be useful while if you have more woodwork at home and classic interiors then a Vintage looking fireplace will add more charm.
- Budget: your budget is critical. You cannot buy an electric fireplace that’s way out f your budget and add more on it with electric bills. So be careful electric fireplaces are Available at different prices. There are some that are as cheap as less than $250 while the expensive one is around $1000 and above.
- Wall mounted: well, don’t be disappointed if you do not have much space, you can still enjoy the electric fireplace that is exclusively wall mounted, like your TV. You can mount the wall of your home and get the looks and warmth of a fireplace.
Now, that you know what all you should know before buying the fireplace, do not forget to check the warranty offered by the brand and the maintenance and servicing facility.
The best part of having these electric heaters is taha they use 3D technology to imitate an actual wood fireplace to give that look and feel. It looks so real and produces heat making it the best alternative to conventional wood fireplaces.
Here are some fantastic electric fireplaces that you can count on:
- Lifesmart Room Infrared Large Quartz Fireplace; this is the best fireplace if you are looking for one smart pierce under $250.
- PuraFlame Western Embedded Electric 33’’ firebox; Although it cost you more than $250, its size is so perfect for a medium size room, and the embedded heater is space saving as well.
- Large 1500W heat adjustable wall mount heater is best when you want to heat a large area but keep the temperature maintained through the adjustment feature along with its powerful 1500W capacity to fulfil your requirements.
Well, these are some of the best products in the market that users have given an excellent rating. Moreover, you can check online for better prices and offers.