A number of startups are launched every day and quit due to poor marketing strategy or a limited marketing budget.
Building links and off-page optimization with a limited budget is a really, like, really hard nut to crack. No, you can build links and rank on the top of Google by following some simple tips.
1 Influencer Marketing – Beta Testing
You don’t have to spend any money if you get some beta testers. Or simply people who can test your software, product or services and give you good suggestions for improvements.
Furthermore, if they can post about your startup on their social media or publish a blog post on their blog, it would not only get you some potential customers but also SEO leverage.
Medium scale influencers are the best ones to reach out for your digital marketing strategy if you have a limited budget.
2 Link Outreach
Using free software and following the skyscraper technique, you can suggest your website link to the pages currently ranking on the first and second page for your targeted keywords.
Suggesting existing people add your link to the page as a resource is not the only thing you can do with outreach. You can also find authority websites, offer them a free trial of what your startup is offering, and invite them to write a fresh post about it.
Offering freebies to influencers gonna grow your brand by leaps and bounds. everyone like presents. Influencers are also human and feel the same way we do.
3 QnA Sites
QnA sites are the best source of traffic for generating business leads and sales. While using these sites, make sure your intention is to help the end users. Not hunting customers and sales.
Build Wealth. Not just revenue.
- Find the best question and answer websites and forums in your niche and engage there.
- You will come to know what problems do the people in the industry are facing at the moment.
- Figure out how your startup can help them solve their problems.
- You can recommend your website while helping someone solving this problem.
- You’re not only getting a customer but also a high-quality backlink for your startup in no budget.
4 Roundup Posts
Roundup post idea is a part of outreach process. You can also treat this as an initial boost to your startup. Below is how you make a successful roundup post that markets your startup too:
- Seek your niche influencers
- Come up with a problem or a question (common question that every end customer would need an answer to)
- Reach them through email or social media and collect their answers.
- Use Google Forms to collect answers
- Publish the roundup post with a conclusion
5 Start an Affiliate Program
It is totally fair to share a part of the revenue with people who help you grow. Why not ask the influencers who have tested your product or services to offer a fixed percentage of money for each sale referred by them. You can hire a digital marketing company for launching your affiliate/referral program.
You can either host the affiliate system on your own website or launch an affiliate program on any affiliate marketplace. Launching on an affiliate marketplace is beneficial for a new startup because you get exposure to existing affiliates who are either promoting your competitors or similar products or services.
In no budget, you can not always go with traditional marketing approach. You will have to imagine with a growth hacker’s mindset.