Have you ever given a thought upon how you can achieve that wonderfully trimmed beard all by yourself? Does your barber charge you a lot whenever you visit? If this sounds like you, then you are surely in the right place. Now you can get that perfect cut at a faster rate without having to use any chemicals or having to worry about corrosion and rust. The Omnicord Ceramic blade designed to fit the Andis T-outliner trimmer is all you need for that perfection.
There are many ceramic blades and trimmers available in the market today. Still, there are certain features and benefits attached to this particular product that gives it the edge over other conventional blades. We will talk about those in detail and also discuss its salient features.
Advanced Ceramic Formula
The Omnicord Ceramic blade is based on an advanced ceramic formula that gives you the perfect cut you also look for whenever you use it. The ceramic blade increases the life of the T-outliner trimmer. They are even cooler than regular steel blades and last up to five times longer than ordinary blades.
The blades have a very low heat transfer and friction index, which allows the edge to work at a lower temperature than regular steel blades. It is estimated that it lowers the temperature by as much as 75%. Also, because of the less heat and advance ceramic design, it is not rough on the skin, and you won’t feel any rashes or burns once you are done with cutting your hair.
The Omnicord Ceramic Blade is not only a pleasurable experience for those having a cut but also to the barbers. It makes precision movements, thereby allowing you to cut evenly and thus operating for a lesser time, which results in less usage of electricity. It saves your time and money that we usually ignore while using regular steel blades — one of the many reasons to choose this blade over any other available in the market.
The main features that make this product stand out are as follows:
- The same Omnicord Ceramic blade can be fitted on many devices; thereby, it is operational for many users who have different trimmers like :
- It fits on to Andis Blackouts
- It fits on to Andis GTX
- It fits on to Andis T-outliner trimmer
- It fits on to Andis T-outliner cordless trimmer
- Its multifunctionality is the reason it is so prevalent in the regions it is available.
- As it makes use of less coolant, it can be a reasonable option for most of the barbers.
- Making use of advanced ceramic technology makes the blade sharper than ordinary steel blades with estimates stating that its five times sharper than the ordinary ones.
- Because of the advanced ceramic technology, the blades are very resilient last up to five times longer than ordinary blades.
- The blades have a low heat transfer and friction index; thereby, they are 75% cooler than regular steel blades and are not harsh on the skin; thus, they avoid friction burns.
- The affordability is commendable when you compare it with other blades that don’t have these features to offer. You can buy your own at https://omnicord.com/products/t-outliner-ceramic-blade
There are many types of blades available in the market. Still, after knowing the features, the Omnicord Ceramic blade has, they all don’t compare to it on any level given it’s a much more affordable option with all the great features.