Website traffic is a very important factor to achieve success for your website. It is the amount of visitors that visit your website and eventually stays and return regularly. If you wish to monetise your site then building stable and decent volume of web traffic should be on top of your list. We will give you some tips and guidelines to consider:
- Choose the right domain name – planning stage is very crucial when it comes to building a website. Every factor should be well-thought of like the domain name to use. It is advisable to choose a name that is short, simple and easy to remember.. You should be creative in mixing words to come up with a unique name for your site. It is best to list down your ideas and then check availability online to save time.
- Search for keywords to use – you should also decide keywords to use for your site. These are the keywords that your site will be associated to. This is the best way to reach your target audience. You should do some basic keyword research to find other possible keywords combinations to promote your site.
- Choose reliable hosting site – another key to impressing users and eventually help build traffic to your site is fast site performance. Therefore, you should choose a reliable hosting site with minimal down time rate. You want your site to be always up and running especially during peak hours. You should check best web hosting Malaysia, Singapore, U.S. or any country your business resides and see package that fit your needs.
- Post high quality content – another tip to remember is to make sure to use high quality and relevant content from articles to images and videos. You should only publish content that are useful for your visitors. You should give them what your site promises. Also, try to come up with fresh content at least once or twice a week to have them come back often.
- Use social media to promote your website – lastly, you should use the power of social media to promote your site. You should invite Facebook friends, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram followers to visit your link. Make sure to post your link whenever possible especially in your profile and ask your friends to do the same. Social media posts and reposts are definitely beneficial for you.
Building traffic takes a while so you need to be patient. Do not give up easily. As the saying goes, success does not happen overnight. You should just continue your effort like posting high quality content regularly, make good use of social media power and most importantly taking good care of your visitors so they give you their trust and loyalty. Make sure to follow the tips that we discussed here until you reach a good amount of traffic that will open great opportunities for you like earning through ads, paid content, affiliate and others. It is important to make sure that you establish good traffic before you start monetizing your site.
Leave a Reply