IDBI or the Industrial Development Bank Of India is one of the most frequently visited banks in India where it is very profitable to open a savings account in this bank because it provides you with several benefits which other banks will not. IDBI is one of the few banks through which you can do net banking online through your smartphone or laptop.
Net banking through your phone saves up the trouble for you to actually go to the bank and get your work done when you can rather tend to your priorities and complete your bank work by just clicking a few buttons. All you need is a smartphone or a laptop to gain access to the online banking sit in order to go ahead with the process.
For starters, you need to visit the nearest IDBI bank and open a savings deposit account to get started. Once you have received your debit or credit card, you need to go to an ATM in order to activate your card so you can finally begin with your net banking experience.
Here is a detailed look through of the steps you need to go through in order to activate your IDBI net banking online:-
- Open the online page to the official site: – The first step to creating your own account is to open the online site on your browser from your smartphone or laptop.
Type in IDBI Net Banking Site and it will lead you to the required page. After this, you need to click on the option, ‘Generate Online Password’ which will take you to the next segment of the process.
- Bank Account Details to be entered: – On this new page, you will be asked to fill in your bank account details which must be entered carefully like your customer id, bank account number and your mobile number.
Note that the mobile number you enter should be linked to your bank account.
After entering your valid details, click on ‘submit’ to move on to the next step.
- Select type of request and enter debit card details: – After clicking submit, you will be left with two options, ‘Process Pending Request’ and ‘Generate New Request’. You will have to choose the second option since you are a new customer.
After this, you will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to enter your debit card details like your 16-digit debit card number, the expiry date of your card and your ATM pin.
Fill in these details carefully to move on to the verification stage. Also make sure that your current phone number is linked to your IDBI bank account.
- Verification Stage: – After filling in your details, accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘generate OTP’.
Once you have done that, you will receive a onetime password and a requested ID on your registered mobile number. Fill in the details carefully because if you don’t, your page will not be redirected.
- Create Password: – Finally after clicking on ’confirm’, you will be asked to create a password which must include at least two alphabets and two numbers and at least one special character.
You will be required to hand in another password for your online transactions with the bank.
Make sure that the two passwords don’t match. If you have a difficult time memorizing, write it down in your notes and save it.
Click on ‘access rights’, then on ‘enable transaction facility’ and click on ‘continue’ to finally complete this process.
If you have successfully followed the steps mentioned above, you can now enjoy all the privileges associated with IDBI net banking.