Kajabi is an all-inclusive platform that includes website hosting, facilities for making the course itself, a payment processor, and marketing tools. Rather than juggling many programs to get the same job done, you may use just one. The platform’s course-building tool set includes, among other things, the capacity to import media assets (video and audio), design and administer tests and quizzes, and distribute certificates upon successful completion of a course. This might be useful in designing a course that is both engaging and relevant to your students. Check out this article to know more.
Kajabi gives you a lot of leeway to make your course website look exactly as you want it to. This eliminates the need to begin from scratch, saving you time and energy. The platform gives you the option to personalize the look and feel of your course’s website and branding to make it consistent with your own business’s image and goals.
Kajabi’s built-in marketing tools may assist you in spreading the word about your class and bringing in additional students. In addition, the statistics and insights may shed light on your course’s success, allowing you to make informed choices about how to enhance it over time.
There are additional support and community-building tools, including discussion boards, instant messenger, and group coaching calls, which are designed to help you grow a supportive network of creation-friendly functions.
There are a few reasons why this is considered a top platform for creating online courses. You can check out a recent review detailing the overwhelming reasons creators are choosing the platform. For instance, the availability of a variety of information for developers is one of these advantages.
Let us have a look at the highlights of these capabilities:
- Use various media (quizzes, movies, PDFs, etc.) to make your online courses interesting and interactive.
- Create a blog-enabled website for your company.
- Build a discussion board where members and students may interact.
- Create a website where people pay to join regularly.
- Deliver your course information with style by using the in-built player to create and manage your affiliate programs.
- Allow for several payment methods when billing.
- Tools for customer relationship management and automated email marketing
- Create a variety of sales channels, such as those for webinars, magnets, a product launches, and more.
- Kajabi is chock-full of cool features. The tools and system take care of everything, including updates, security, and maintenance. This frees up the user’s time to concentrate on creating and promoting other online courses. Kajabi is remarkable since it is not a marketplace; this means that you may set whatever price you choose for the courses you design, from free to a million dollars. This is the major drawback shared by all marketplace course creators up until the point the platform was introduced.
Developing and Participating in Courses
With Kajabi, your only responsibility is to improve the educational experience of your pupils. The platforms user friendly tools make it easy to engage members and distribute content by using the following steps:
- Organizing and uploading content
- Provider of course media and materials
- Certification and testing
- Talks within the community and its users
- Automations in Kajabi to progressively release and lock course material.
The First Step: Organizing and Adding Content
Kajabi makes it simple to upload information and organize it in many ways. Product blueprints are one sort of pre-made framework that may be utilized for a wide variety of digital goods (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_goods), and the platform provides them as well. Using this product blueprint, designers can streamline the process of building online courses and getting them up and running faster.
By default, articles and categories will be added to your course’s structure when you pick the product blueprint. You should know that in Kajabi, “posts” refer to individual classes while “categories” are used for groups of similar courses. Additionally, the post itself is where the meat of the article lives, while the categories provide a sensible framework for categorizing the articles.
Kajabi makes it straightforward to upload fresh material and arrange articles and categories. Various content types such as quizzes, pdfs, texts, downloads, and movies may also be included. The platform also provides a versatile course builder that supports a wide variety of materials. It’s also simple and quick to download media from this service. You may use either Dropbox or Google Drive.
Kajabi makes it simple and straightforward to develop and distribute courses without the need for technological know-how or other applications.
Instead of going with an unknown course developer program, it makes sense to cut out the unnecessary legwork, which is why creators have decided to utilize a well-known platform for developing and marketing online courses. In addition, here are a few other reasons:
- You can engage with the students and introduce materials around your course.
- If you’re in the market for an all-in-one solution that offers a wide range of features and configurations, this may be the best option for you to use to build and market your online course.
- The platform has been heralded as the most adaptable and powerful course builder on the market, and its intuitive interface makes it possible to design and launch courses in a matter of minutes. However, if it is time to elevate your game and provide your pupils with something really original to learn, this is a platform that allows you to develop all of your own material, giving you a chance to really show your expertise and knowledge.
Leave a Reply